All roads point to Champs-Élysées

I figured it was only right to travel to Champs-Élysées at some point in my trip. One of the most famous avenues in the world, Champs-Élysées is littered with high-end designer stores, cafes, and flashy cars. As we walked down the avenue, it was almost intimidating walking passed the high-end stores. Every time we caught ourselves peering into the window, there would be at least two security guards glaring back in jet black suits like Men In Black agents. Finally we conquered our fear and headed into Yves Saint Lauren. We were greeted normally by the MIB agents, but they tagged along closely to us as we browsed around the store. The store was unbelievable. It was funny at first almost because we tried to walk around like we weren’t absolutely amazed, but caught ourselves looking at some of the items and trying to stop our jaws from hitting the floor. Once we walked around there for a while, we decided to head over to something a little more familiar and comfortable– the NIKE store. Here we both made some purchases including my favorite souvenir so far of the trip and the final piece to my PSG collection:

Even though I felt extremely out of place while strolling through Champs-Élysées, it was a really cool experience to catch a glimpse with how the upper class live. I mean we saw a McLaren, Ferrari, and Maserati all in row! Where else in the world can you see that just parked right outside an extremely metropolitan area? It was great though, and I’m glad I got to walk this magnificent area before I left.

Map Marker

Champs-Élysées Paris France
This entry was posted in Blog post and tagged .
Bookmark the permalink.
Log In | Log Out