Monte Cassino

On Sunday night, a few friends and I traveled not to far from our residence in search of the Italian restaurant, Monte Cassino, which was recommended to us by the front desk.  It was a quaint and quiet restaurant with waiters in white rushing to and from.  I was excited to see the Italian red wine selection, and chose one that would compliment the ravioli that I had ordered.  The meal was phenomenal, and was exactly what I was looking for when I asked for a recommendation for Italian food.  At first, I thought I was much too full for dessert, but the waiter insisted that we try some of their famous Italian sorbet.  All 4 of us chose a different flavor: lime, strawberry, lemon, and passion fruit.  We all sampled each flavor and decided to eat our favorite, with mine being the passion fruit.  The flavor was incredible, and I could tell that this sorbet was certainly not made with any artificial fruit flavors.  It had such a natural and exotic taste to it that soon my serving was finished, with all of my friends singing the same praises about theirs. I would highly recommend any fan of Italian cuisine, especially dessert sorbet, to try a meal at the Monte Cassino.

Map Marker

76 Avenue des Gobelins 75013 Paris, France
This entry was posted in Exploring Paris and tagged .
Bookmark the permalink.
Log In | Log Out