A Perfect Night Out in Paris

On Tuesday night, Sam Sisler and I took to the sixth arrondissement looking for some good food. Our choice for dinner was a restaurant called Le Relais de l’Entrecote, which serves nothing but steak and french fries. Its well known in the city, and we had to wait in a line outside of the restaurant for about half an hour before we were seated. But it was worth it. The only question they asked us when we sat down was what kind of wine we wanted and how we liked our steak cooked. We had been told that the steak was good, but we had no idea. It was absolutely wonderful. Desert was just as good. I ordered basic raspberry sorbet and Sam got a slice of chocolate fudge cake. The sorbet could not have tasted better. We then headed just down the road to Le Bonaparte, a cafe overlooking Saint Germaine Des Pres. There we sipped on champagne and enjoyed watching Paris as it began to rain outside. It was a beautiful night and the perfect way to spend one of our last nights in the city.

Sam especially loved eating her french fries with a fork and knife!

I loved the atmosphere at the restaurant, especially sitting and looking out the window at the people walking by.

Map Marker

20-22 Rue Saint-Benoît, 75006 Paris, France
This entry was posted in Blog post and tagged .
Bookmark the permalink.
Log In | Log Out